Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

There once was a man from Nantucket (NSFW)


While walking to my parking garage, a gentleman beside me, out of the blue, said "there once was a man from Nantucket."  I looked at him and said, "go on, finish it".  So, he gave the well known next line, "whose dick was so long he could suck it".  I waited for more, but he did not say anything.  I finally said, "you know there's more to it, right?"  He said he thought there might be, but never heard it.  So being the awesome I guy I am, I told him the version I had always known and then told him my version of the ditty "There I sat broken-hearted."  He was amused.


So,  I will share them with everyone who reads my blog...

There once was a man from Nantucket,
whose dick was so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin, as he rubbed his chin,
"if my nose was a pussy, I would fuck it!"


There I sat, broken-hearted,
tried to shit but only farted.
Today, I decided to take a chance,
but it wasn't a fart,
I shit my pants!



That is enough for today, maybe one day, I research and post all the limericks I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment