Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Sunday, December 14, 2014

AssHat of the Week




This week's award goes to Sean Hannity because he is a bloviating buffoon, and there is something about his stupid face that makes me want to kick his teeth in.




Plus he is the epitome of hypocrisy:


Look, I'm not a fan of either Obama or Bush. They both instituted actions that directly imposed on our liberties.  But when douchebags like Hannity and Limbaugh basically giddily fellated Bush for his actions, and then castigated Obama for doing the very same thing, well, it pisses me off.  I really cannot stand hypocrites.  Hannity needs an asswhipping for general principles.

I wonder if he and Perry played hide the weenie on their romantic cruise on the Rio Grande.


No comments:

Post a Comment