Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Dollar Shave Club


So I joined the Dollar Shave Club.  I figured I would give it a shot, but had doubts as to how well their blades would compare to the Mach3.  I had ordered the Executive and the shave butter.  Last night was my first chance to try it out.  How did it go?


Holy Sweet Jesus in a pink chariot pulled by purple unicorns farting butterflies and rainbows!!!!!

 

Best shave I ever had!  It made the Mach3 look like a Bic disposable.  When I told Mrs. ModeratarianMan. she ran her hand on my face and went "WOW"!  Usually by this time of day after shaving with a Mach3, my face would start to feel like sandpaper.  Not today; it still is smooth as a baby's butt.

I highly recommend you guys the club a shot.  The prices are a lot better than store bought razors.  Hell, you gals ought to give it a try as well, it would be great for your legs and armpits, not to mention the ol' snatch.

Seriously, if you are tired of paying out the nose for replacement cartridges, give the club a try.

http://shaved.by/buwmN




1 comment:

  1. "Holy Sweet Jesus in a pink chariot pulled by purple unicorns farting butterflies and rainbows!!!!!" ROFL

    ReplyDelete