Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Quick Hits

We're Ruled by Idiots:

Buh Bye shellie!
Michelle Bachmann is just about gone.  I can't wait for that idiot harpy to leave congress.  Her statements and behavior has caused me to come to the conclusion that the voters of Minnesota's 6th district are the biggest bunch of retards in the world.  She is Louie Gohmert with a vagina.

So the question becomes "who is going to be the next batshit crazy member of congress?"  Joni Ernst seems to be a viable candidate.  The cornerstone of her campaign was pig balls; yep, very viable candidate.




To Protect and Reign Over:

FYTW

FYTW Part Deaux

FYTW Part Trois

More asshole cops overreacting.  The whole entire law enforcement industry needs an enema.
I can't remember where I read it, but someone in some comment section of a story I read said something semi profound.  I'll paraphrase it: "the existence of bad cops reveals there is actually no such thing as a good cop".  What does that mean?  If there were good cops, they wouldn't allow the bad cops to flourish or get away with their crimes under the color of the law. Now I do know a lot of LEOs.  One of whom was shot multiple times while confronting a murderer. The shooter had just shot another LEO in the head, killing him.  My friend is a good man and I would trust him with my life.  But I fear he, like almost everyother LEO, has developed the "us against them" mentality.  That must change.  We need to start removing a lot of the petty victimless crimes off the books.  Then reduce the number of law enforcers.  I think a big part of the "us vs. them" mindset started when people stopped being peace officers, and started to get into "law enforcement."



In The Name of Jesus:

Bob Jones University; Christian douchebags

File under the Law of unintended consequences

No comments:

Post a Comment